Thursday, May 28, 2009

Macey singing the 50 states alphabetically

Over the past few months I have been teaching Morgan the 50 states in alphabetical order. There were times when Macey would chime in and try to sing along with us but usually she butchered the states so bad it was hilarious. But, as Macey has always done, she excelled and mastered it! One day she started singing and didn't stop until the end. I was so shocked and proud of her. I could not believe she picked up on all of that. We have had a very challenging year so far with Macey. Everyday she challenges me in different ways. She is very strong willed and will fight for whatever she wants and usually does not stop until she gets it. So this really should be no surprise to me. Macey can do whatever she puts her mind to. I love you Macey!

No comments:

Post a Comment